Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Model Call: Newborn

Model Call for Male & Female Newborns!
Is your sweet newborn already a top model? Do you know someone with a newborn that would love to take advantage of our awesome Model Session? This is for you!
I have new fabulous props that I need models for! Please go to our Model section for more information about pricing!


- April Massad Photography is looking for 1 boy and 1 girl newborn.
- Must be newborn to 2 weeks old.
- Models will need to be available for a weekday appointment between 10am and 3pm.
- Model Session will take place at either The Pod location in Tahlequah or my home studio.

If you are interested OR if you know someone that is interested you need to contact me by email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com or call/text (405)816-6462!
I will let you know when the model positions have been filled!
Thanks so much!
April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment