Friday, October 21, 2011

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my photography blog!
At the top of my blog you will find information pages! This blog contains a whole lot of info about my photography!
I also have a website April Massad Photography where you can see more examples of my work!
If you click on the About Me tab at the top of the page you can read about me and what I'm all about!
I am also on Facebook! I post all of my updates and model calls here and on Facebook! You came to the right place! ;)
If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me! If you are interested in pricing details, please let me know what type of portraits you are interested in!
If you would like to book a session you can call or text me at (405)816-6462 or email me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com.
Thank you for your interest!
April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment