Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's that time of year!

Hello everyone! It's that time of year! With Thanksgiving in 2 short days Christmas trees everywhere will be going up! That means it's time to start thinking abuot Christmas cards!
If you haven't already you need to book your portrait session! There are so many options for Christmas cards! Here are some I have available below!
(Click on image to view larger)

All photos by April Massad Photography

All photos by April Massad Photography

All photos by April Massad Photography

All photos by April Massad Photography
All photos by April Massad Photography


There is a Christmas card for everyone! All styles are totally customizable! I have a few more I haven't put up! One is red with zebra and one is red with black and white damask!
Basic Christmas card styles are:
5x5 Double Sided - 25 @ $45 or 50 @ $65
5x7 Single Sided - $1 each in multiples of 5
5x7 Double Sided -  25 @ $45 or 50 @ $65
*Die cut shaped cards do not cost extra. Upgrades on finishes are available at additional costs. All cards come with envelopes and UV coating

A little birdie told me about a Cyber Monday sale going up on Monday! I wonder if it could have anything to do with Christmas Mini Session!?! ;) Guess you'll just have to check back Monday to find out!
Also I am still looking for a male newborn model! Please check the Model Session page above for details!
To request more information please text/call me at (405)816-6462 or email me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I've been so busy that I'm really looking forward to the break!
Happy Turkey Day!
Love April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment