Thursday, February 7, 2013

Change is good!



Hello beautiful people! :)
April Massad Photography has grown so much this last year! I have been super busy! This is great and I feel so blessed, but this also means growing pains!
Please keep in mind that I am the receptionist, the photographer, the salesperson, and all other positions that a photography studio requires! I wear a lot of hats and this means that I am harder to get in touch with!
I do not answer emails or return calls/texts when I am in a session. Period. You will appreciate this when I am spending time with you. Please know that I will do my best to get in contact with you as soon as I can! If I do not get back with you within 72 hours please try again! The best way to contact me is via email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com. I can return emails all hours of the day/night!
Also I will not book a session with you if you have not received an email with pricing information and if you have not paid your session fee. I am booking out weeks in advance and if you have not paid your session fee your session will go to someone else!

With a new year comes change! Please nose around the blog to see the changes in session fees and pricing! I have updated my price list so please request a new one by emailing me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
I will be only booking indoor sessions until the last week of March and I will begin booking outdoor sessions at that time!
Easter portrait sessions will be indoor at the Muskogee studio! Please email me to book your session!
If you haven't already LIKE us on Facebook!
Happy 2013 everyone!
LOVE April

No comments:

Post a Comment